its AVM, Arteriovenous malformation.

so i want to tell you about why i went to operation theater..
thats cos i have an AVM inside my brain~ (sounds complicated?)

Arteriovenous malformation or AVM is an abnormal connection between veins and arteries, usually congenital. This pathology is widely known because of its occurrence in the central nervous system, but can appear in any location.

The symptoms are:


At that time, i went to jakarta,to siloam hospital. and in that same day i went to a big surgery.

One of 3 doctors who did a surgery is Prof.Dr.dr. Eka Julianta Wahjoepramono Sp.Bs. he is a professor in "neurosurgery thingy"

Iam feel very lucky at that time because i can get operated by him. people usually get into the waiting list for long time And the good news is my avm is on the right side of my brain.
as we know, the right brain is for art and left brain is for think. so i dont have memory problem.




And in next day im awake , as the anesthetic run out i felt a really annoying pain. it only last for like 5 days and after that im okay. 1 week after surgery loose the stitches on my head. and FYI, im totally bald that time.. bye my long hair :( there would be no more bad hair day.. -_-
And now im feeling better and better. Because this is not a disease, this is more into anatomic disorder, once it get rid of me it would be back no more.

more story, read my private blog.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
this is place for me to share my school task http://www.smileycodes.info

Translate my Page

Followers

note from owner

aku pasti ngusahain blog ini di update terus.. kendala pasti ada karna setiap hari (hampir) pulang jam 4 SORE.
Aku updatenya juga nano-nano. Kadang basing, kadang bindo. dont be surprised. hehe
so stick with me




Recent Comments